- Selection of suitable parameters for machining, tools and instruments,
- Registration of technological documentation for the production of parts on CNC machines,
- Writing control programs for CNC machines.
- Higher education – mechanical engineer or related,
- Experience in writing control programs for CNC machines,
- Knowledge of modern cutting tools and auxiliary tools, experience in the selection of tools for the production of parts,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Experience with CNC machine tools from leading manufacturers and their knowledge of additional tooling,
- Knowledge of SolidCAM or related programs,
- Good organization of work,
- Driving license. B.